Sunday, April 10, 2011

Facebook and Twitter

I don't know what happened but I got sick from the pollen this week and had to cut back on my activities. Blech.

So it has been five days since I have done anything on here.

I met a girl at Mojo and over the course of the week we agreed to meet up and go for a ride. Her name is Stacey and it seemed that she really like me but had reservations about getting involved with me. I think it had something to do with her roommates...

We had a lot of fun yesterday. We left from the Waller training spot and rode over to Geary and Stanyan via the park and then up to Sac. After that we progressed over to Jackson in a zigzag fashion and across Fillmore. When we got to Pacific and Franklin we walked to Polk and then continued to Stockton. We then took Broadway to the Ferry Bldg. there we had coffee and looked at books. We bought flowers and berries and then headed over to Momi Tobi's for coffee and then went to her house to drink smoothies stopping at the PO and the cleaners on the way. I met her landlord and roomies. The roomies had a tepid response to me.

The day before that I hung out with Christina. We went to the poetry thing she invited me to. I listed to a lot of poems that were really good. She and I went to the plough and stars and I forced her to listen to me. Sometimes you really have to be obnoxious.

The day before that I intended to go to the galleries but went tot he hospital instead to see grandma. That was best I suppose but before I had a chance to run downtown I was sidetracked by Christina. I went to Japantown and hung out with her Castillian friend Anna instead. Lots o fun.

Geeze I am having trouble with Wednesday and Tuesday....

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment