Monday, July 29, 2024

Hung Out at Boat Playground

On January 5 I told an acquaintance of mine that I would go on his bike ride later. I went home got my bike and some warm clothes and took BART to Glenn Park. Then I climbed Monterey and Hearst to City College. My host, the birthday boy, was with his girlfriend and neighbors. We rode Phelan and Holloway to SF State and then over to 45th avenue. I tried to stop by my father’s house but his light was off so I grabbed a beer at Gus‘s and the seven of us hung out at Boat Playground. We also went up MLK and hung out at Sunset Boulevard and later at the bleachers at Big Rec.

I left with a couple of other riders and we said said when we got to Laguna. I was alone until 11 and watched castle of Cagliostro until late after eating a frozen pizza.
 
This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment