Thursday, July 11, 2024

Route 20 to Larkspur

On December 10, 2023, I finished up the winter trip I had made to Marin County with my boys.

We got up at 8:30 at the Inn, went downstairs and ate the food in the dining room. We saw the host. The boys were really animated and I had to tell them to sit still several times. When we returned to the room they watched TV.

We were packed by 11 and went to the coffee shop to listen to live jazz. Later we explored San Anselmo Creek before we rode route 20 to Larkspur. We made a brief stop at Niven playground. After that we boarded a ferry to SF. I got the boys clippers.

I got coffee at the ferry building and we slow rolled home and the boys played video games.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment