Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Confluence of The Smith

On March 30 I wrote that I slept until 10 and got on my host‘s bike and rode out to the only worthwhile cafe in Crescent City. The coffee shop experience was the same as the day before. However, the coffee shop abruptly closed and so I went back to the house to be alone for a few hours.

When my host had returned from work, he told me he had a few things to do but we chose to go to Elk Valley in his car then. I bought some Fritos and beer and we went to Smith Redwoods. We got great pictures, and the trees are huge.

He drove us to the confluence of the Smith and then later we went to the brewery. We barely made it with time to eat. We tried a couple of beers before we headed back to the house to play boggle and listen to our favorite music.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment