Monday, May 23, 2022

Tuesdays and Thursdays are terrible.

On June 22 I wrote that that morning the boys showed up but only for a while. I was up at 9:30 but stepped on a piece of glass and my recovery got in the way of making breakfast. The boys were mostly in the living room during my first work meeting. After that I finally ate and had another meeting.

We went to laundry and the cafe. I was really pleased with what I saw there. Back home I had several hours of frantic work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are terrible. I had to stop twice because work is hard sometimes.

The boys were actually good but they were overly interested in my work. I finished up around five. I got a text from a person who wanted my baby seat.

I made tortellini and ice cream before winding down. The boys were sleeping in their new sleeping bags that night. I noted that I had a mouse.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment