Friday, May 13, 2022

Across the Golden Bridge

In the morning of June 12, 2021, that morning I woke up at 9:30 and called my companions. I had thought we were missing the continental breakfast but when we went downstairs we discovered that either we had missed it or they just didn’t have it. All they had were pastries.

It took us 25 minutes to pack and I had to bring my giant e-cargo bike down separately because the elevator was too small. After that we went to Capitol and across the Golden Bridge (aka Tower Bridge) to a place called Beers and Burgers or something. I had to get loaded fries because they had no breakfast menu and no coffee.

We rode back across the Golden Bridge to a fancy coffee shop and then we went under the freeway along the pedestrian underpass to the train station. I liked that. I enjoyed the air and a short while later we boarded the train.

The trip was fun. I read from the wiki for the Vaca Mountains. The lady across from us was listening the whole time. I noted that the steward in the café car gave me finger guns.

We transferred at Richmond and at Montgomery we took Sutter to their house.

We had a few beers at the bar nearby. Then we got Thai food.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment