Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The Midnight Mystery Tour

On June 20, 2021 I wrote that my companions and I were running late for The Midnight Mystery Tour. We went to my place quick so I could get a sweater and then we went to Townsend and met the tour at 11:55pm.

We rode the waterfront all the way to Hunters Point and India Basin. The stop was brief and then we went to San Bruno Ave and McLaren Park. That’s where the group got to know each other. After that we rode Brazil through the Excelsior and subsequently Farallones to Beverly and made a quick stop at the Sundial.

Through most of this we were bleeding participants since it was nearly 2 am. After saying goodbye to a few more people five of us took Phelan, Flood and Arlington to Noe Valley for donuts.

I got home at five in the morning.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment