Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Burns Statue

On June 20, 2020 I wrote that the night before I went to bed at midnight almost perfectly. I woke up twice but got out of bed at around 830. I want to noise but in the crows nest.

I tried to make food quickly since an acquaintance was coming by to pick his cargo bike up. I quietly checked to see if it was OK and brought my cargo down and got his cargo out.

I went back up and begin to prepare to leave. I quietly started closing out the house and eventually walked all my equipment to the street. I quietly walked all together across Duboce and rode to Mercury. I stopped at the mini park and after that went all the way up page to Stanyan.

I noticed that I saw a coworker on Page Street and told him I sent him a message.

In Golden Gate Park I found the open streets activists. I found some close acquaintances there too after going through the secret forest. I saw another coworker too. There was some loud play and we explored.

I left at 2:30 and rode again through the Secret Forest and onto Page where I packed up the wheels and headed to the apartment.

I had a quiet two hours working – there was noise actually. An acquaintance came by and gave me his cargo bike. I made a small meal and he drank my beer. I quietly walked to Waller and said bye to him.

Back at the apartment at 7:45 there was a lot of TV and some ice cream before winding down. I read an angry email from my friend who had just received my hand delivered letter. I texted with my sister before sending a friendly email to her.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment