Saturday, March 3, 2018

Tweeting about Park Chow

On 20 January I wrote that the night before I quit around 10 o’clock and was in bed at 11. I had solitarily made dinner and my friend was still awake. We ate together.

As she was supposed to go to Alameda I assumed that I just had to wait for her to leave and then go to coffee at 8 o’clock. It’d been an hour and I got out of bed. We hung out until eight until 930 and her acquaintance said that she would be by at 10:30 so she and I went to four barrel.

Her acquaintance indeed showed up at around 1030 and quiet and they quietly left. I went to the room and then settled into post and dictate.

It was nearly 3 o’clock when I had gotten two posts and 10 pages dictated so I called by kitchen and shut my computer. I rode with an overload it back to Harrison and thankfully the kitchen was still open. I was writing my cross track.

I took my computer to Best Buy but they had a line so I went to stable and when my number was called I dropped my computer off. I went to the apartment to check the ladies as they returned from their trp. Then I rode to Park Chow.

I had been tweeting about Park Chow because it was basically their last day. It was crowded. I got my usual and eventually someone from the crowd asked for my seat. I went to the Shamrock and texted about my experience.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment