Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Blowing from His Hat

On 9 February I wrote that I was up lane and my friend and I worked through the morning. I rode to work where I wanted to get some writing done so I had a new story to tell starting Monday. By noon I had a handle on a report I was shepherding. I had coffee and reviewed meeting notes. I had to go back-and-forth until 430 I was done.

I went to the apartment where my friend said that she we should go to the chicken sandwich shop. We had a relatively quiet dinner it was great. We saw our neighbor. When we got back we saw him again. Later we settled in. She had to wind down.

After that I went to Civic Center. I rode the train to Oakland and transferred. I saw some of the guys on the way. We ended up at Cerrito Del Norte for Bike Party East Bay. There were cops I saw everywhere. I saw all of the people I normally see. We had great stuff. It was a breath of fresh air.

We headed basically down Regatta with small changes. This that this took us to a interesting park called Booker T Anderson. I left my bike with people I knew. I hung out with my SF friends. There were some other guy too. Some guy had fire blowing from his hat. We rode to Regatta and went to Marina Park. I saw some guys I knew and we had whiskey. I said bye and returned to Cerrito Del Norte.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment