Thursday, March 22, 2018

The haircut was easy.

On Saturday, 3 February I did the work in the morning and my friend napped but by around nine she was all right so I took a nap and she declared her intent to go to the zoo. She left and I got up after her. Then I left for a haircut after having a small meal, coffee and starting a load of laundry.

The ride easy. I slapped a rearview and 19th. The haircut was easy. I got into a stupid argument on Twitter and as I was rideing home I discovered there was a celebration for 100 years of the twin peaks tunnel. It was at the library. I rode home and they had just returned from the zoo. We had quiet time and I ate too many tacos. My friend had eaten too. We napped for a while.

When we woke up I was slightly jittery from the coffee I had had at Peet’s. We ate leftover spaghetti for dinner. We mostly hung out in the living room after dinner and we also stopped at Guss’ for some things and drinks. When dinner was over I was downstairs for a while winding house down. I had downloaded minesweeper. When I came upstairs it was later but it was still possible for us to go out. Unfortunately I felt sick. I have been sniffling – she had been as well. We killed off the Rick and Morty which was available on video.

Next morning I was up second. An acquaintance was staying at the apartment and though there was a sound system that had been delivered on that Saturday it made more sense for me to stay and help. My friend disappeared and later we went for a walk. I caught up as she was leaving. We sat noisily in the café and then walked to the beach for a while. We made noise but the ocean was so loud. We dug in the sand and killed at the waves. We got along and had some moments. The beach experience with particularly memorable.

At the house I guess I chilled somewhere in the house. The sand was causing problems with my ears. It was everywhere. I wanted to get through it. She got it and then I took over and we had quiet time. Later my we discussed things and determined I couldn’t go to an event with mom so she went when quiet time started. I made a loud noise which dad came running for but it wasn’t as much of a problem as I thought it would be.

Dad was watching with the Super Bowl. I quietly walk to West Sunset and spent an hour there. Later she saw me on her phone so came and found me. That was a breath of fresh air. We returned to the house. It was 530 and a quick step to winding the house down. We broke the news to dad that we would not be having dinner. After we wound the house down we discussed our options and then walk to Brothers Pizza before going to riptide.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment