Sunday, August 12, 2012

Very Confused

About a week ago I got laid off but I took it in stride. The contract actually should have ended Friday but this factotum was no longer relevant by the time Saturday came around. I was moving along with other things in my life. I had fixed up my bike and went shopping for a GPS before I went to East Bay Bike Party on Friday. This lady I met told me about an interesting bar which checked out before going to movie Saturday.

This morning I got about forty texts from that girl. I suppose she was bummed that all her friends had gone to a major show in the park and she didn’t have tickets. I met her half way to downtown and we went for a picnic. Later we went for tacos and had drinks at one of my favorite bars. As night set in we took a cold ride to her house where we watched videos. During the day it was fun to talk to her but later on I realized that it was a mistake to go to her house with her.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment