Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Write and Search

I took the time to document all of the different things that I did to get a job. I am trying to get my mind around what I am dong to get a job and how effective I am being. I thought of it as starting again because I felt that there were a bunch of events that had kept me from working towards the goal of full employment. There are two things that I am finding I need to do regularly: write and search. I hit on the idea of looking at old applications and what types of jobs I think I should be trying to get. I also hit on the idea of listing out firms I might work at. I find that the blog is great way to evaluate my progress.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment