Monday, May 23, 2011

My Next Steps

I received an email from my advisor and am trying to work out my next steps. I need to reenroll with the university. I am barely finished with my first three chapters and am looking into how to approach chapter four. I have been dividing my time between a job search and the thesis. It has been rather easy since I don’t have a regular job. The marketing firm that called me had me come to an interview and afterward I went out with a few friends for dinner. There were some visitors from out of town. Most of my notes seem to be a stream of consciousness on my priorities and they are somewhat useful.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment