Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Big Ride

I went on a big ride with my friend from LA who was visiting the city for the weekend. I have also begun a serious review of my jobs search and have basically finished putting together all of the emails and applications. The next thing is to develop a description of these items to show my progress. I have some theories that could bear some serious thought. For instance, I have had a number of experiences at non-profits and agencies and think that these might be leveraged. I also think that I might be able to ask for help at some of the local universities. I also consider job lists specifically to be especially valuable. Finally, I have discovered that there have been a number of incidental experiences where I heard about companies having jobs on offer.

These are the people that I helped on Bike to Work Day 2011— on my BIRTHDAY!

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment