Sunday, June 19, 2022

Railtown

On June 27, 2021, I wrote that the morning I wrote this I was up early. When the boys were finally up, we ate and I started packing. Later when my sisters’ families finished up, I was parked in the way so had to go quickly.

I drove to dads mountain cabin to get him. I also had to do some chores. My sisters arrived right after me. We were all distracted by the state of the house. I went through a big pile of material by the door.

We all left and I brought the boys to Rail Town in Jamestown. Dad sat in the car listening to the Giants and A’s game. We saw a Hetch Hetchy utility car and witnessed the train going out. We also saw it coming in later.

The drive to the city was boring but I did see a path near Tracy, one near Mills college that I liked. I unloaded and made dinner after unpacking.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment