Sunday, December 19, 2021

The Bridge at Romain

On February 19, 2021 I puttered around the house and made breakfast for geo-breakfast and after that I called into work on some meetings before settling in for work. After that I got some coffee and an acquaintance of mine randomly showed up. We chatted for a while.

My kids showed up a bit after that. They were having a hard time as school age children might. It was really difficult for me. They watched TV after they calmed down. When I finished work I took the boys to catch an L bus and we got off on Corbett for a walk.

I brought some beverages to drink. We crossed the bridge at Romain. One of the boys fell over as we were departing but it was OK. They convinced me to play with them when we got home. They watched TV while I made dinner.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment