Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Straight to Novato

On February 14, 2021 I wrote that that morning I was up at 10 after the alarm went off. I was very late getting up. I puttered around the room until 1230 and then I explored MacDonell. I went behind some of the offices and found Denman.

From there I climbed Ely to Sierra Mountain Parkway to have some coffee at the Starbucks and then I decided I really needed to run so I rode straight to Novato - across the river on Lynch Creek, down the 2 Petaluma Blvd. and around Haystack and Kastania to San Antonio.

The ride went easily but my bones were getting sore. I took pictures and when I got to Novato I tweeted while resting. It was three so I decided to just take the bus which came a moment after I got my coffee.

The driver was a jerk. However, I got off at the Golden Gate Bridge without incident. I rode through the Richmond in heavy fog and had dinner with my father at his house.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment