Thursday, January 14, 2021

Two Days of Skiing

On February 5 of 2020 I wrote that that morning I woke up at six and again at seven but just lay like a lump. Two days of skiing had really weakened me.

There was coffee and pancakes so I went down and let my friend serve me. I laid back down after helping for a bit. We changed gears and started packing.

At about 1030 our host quietly left with the trailer to ski. I found a bunch of stuff and then put them in the car. When everyone returned we were ready.

The others seemed tired but they were set to go on a quick ski adventure. The rest of us headed back to the city. My friend and I went visited the gondola to the resort and had coffee before we headed out towards Auburn and San Francisco.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment