Friday, January 29, 2021

Our Favorite Ramen Place

On March 4 of 2020 I wrote that the night before I frantically dictated and wrote in my notebook before winding down. When I was finished I also went to bed.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at seven and managed to get out at 8 o’clock. My friend had a Pilates class. The ride was actually great but after leaving Jackson on a 10 and drinking coffee I learned that I had forgotten to sign out.

Later that day, I barely made it out of work before the Pilates class my friend had scheduled for us. She had personal reasons for doing it but I was happy with the result. I noted that I would do it again.

We went to our favorite ramen place and then stopped at the bar on the way home and we had an OK time. The bartender got us a drink.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment