Friday, April 13, 2018

The View was Great

On 17 February I wrote that the previous morning my friend and I had coffee. She told me that she would meet me in The Sunset. I tidied the apartment - I had rendered some chicken the night before and it had needed to be addressed. After I cleaned up I tossed the garbage. I walked with a bag full of stuff to work kicking myself for not having brought a backpack.

When I got in I waited for a few things - checking in with people. I got coffee and by 11 I ran to the apartment for lunch. I had wanted to eat one thing in particular but needed to tidy and clean first. I took 45 minutes to to get back. I finished up a few odd jobs for the rest of the day glowing from the run.

I took an express to mom and dad’s house in the Sunset and tried to get the downstairs room organized but ran into problems. I went upstairs and help with the noise twice before mom helped me figure out where some sheets were.
We had a quiet dinner before I wound the room down. Then I convinced my friend to walk to 30th for the view and have a drink. We got a good talk in. She said stuff, I found the appropriate things to say in response and it was good. The view was great we talked about good stuff too.

I told her communication was really important if you want to sing together and get a recording contract.

We returned to the house. The walk was nearly 2 miles. I had a beer before going to bed.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment