Sunday, April 8, 2018

Buy Sparkling Wine, Candy

On 14 February I wrote my friend wished me a happy Valentine’s Day. I took it easy and went ot work on a good note. I rode to work and was had such an easy time I actually felt productive. I had coffee and interacted with coworkers. I had a slice of pizza for lunch and when my work was done I headed off to buy sparkling wine, candy and get some fresh air.

The ladies were all there at the the apartment so I had a cocktail and listened to them discuss tweed. One of the guys showed up and we drink rose cuvée. When everyone left I wound the house down.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment