Saturday, June 3, 2017

Near The Tennis Courts

I picked up again on writing the evening of the sixth.

I ended up at Dolores Park with enough time to head out on bike party. Some of the guys were with one group and the rest were near the tennis courts.  I had a long talk with some of the regulars. A couple I knew were behind the flag. We went around the Mission and up for some to seventh. A guy I knew working for the city was on his way to the Hole in the Wall and I told him about my life.

The group was really small. The green flag gave up at some point and the couple I knew took over. Later we went to the waterfront to climb to Fort Mason but bubble lady was wise and took Van Ness. One of the San Jose guys and her set up a strobe light which made a cool effect. I introduced some people and spoke to two Europeans.  As I was leaving I said hi to almost everyone and got asked to go to her party.

I rode with some of the guys to Civic Center and a cop car honked at me.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment