Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I said nothing

I wrote that mom was out when I had breakfast on the Saturday before.  Nora came by with the ginger bread house.  David was there he felt he had to rebut some comment Nora had made earlier in the week—something about why he slept so late.  I noted that that was around 1130 but I didn’t turn the computer on until around 1.  I worked until 5.  I noted that I was certain that it was just the survey parts.  I noted that I had made a raw table so it may have been the end of part one.

Mom and dad went out for dinner and a show and little later I drove to Le Vid to return and get movies.  I had Inception and Dr. Who.  I was getting through Trial of a Time Lord when mom came home.  Apparently dad took mom to some weird show.  I went to bed late.

I noted that mom and dad went to church on Sunday but I didn’t see mom.  Dad left for church after I got up though.  By the time I had gotten fully into thesis work it was four.  I had about 20 indicators left to verify.  I noted that I had been procrastinating and lying on the bed and reading.  I was reading the White Plague.  I listened to NPR and Youtube and had soda.  Eventually I got through Part Two.  I had steak chops.  I watched half of Inception while mom wrapped presents. She wanted to watch too but went to bed.  I watched Robot Chicken and went to bed.

The day before I wrote this I got up early because visitors were coming.  Brendan and Caitlin came in and decorated the ginger bread.  They came down to my room.  Later they went to the mall.  I got back to the Parts.  I saw Uncle Gene.  We didn’t get along.  I started on part 3.  Mom went to Choir and Nicole came by at 1015 and we went to Shamrock.  We had an awkward kiss.

The day I wrote this was Christmas and dad was home at 1 from church and was impatient for mom to get home.  She asked me to open up presents with her.  I got a shirt and an umbrella.  I went back to work on the thesis.  After a trip to Nora’s and a follow up for forgotten stuff we were opening presents.  Nora said Nicole was concerned about dating me and I said nothing.  There was bad interaction with the kids and the usual talk with John.  He and I went out for air.  I had gotten Brendan a tape measure for his birthday.

We had prime rib and mom and Nora liked the scarves I got them.


This is a hybrid series that is strait from my notebook as my Notebook Analysis is but also chronicles my life at regular intervals like the Memo series.  It is essentially meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced developed from my notebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment