Saturday, December 15, 2012

High School Days


I just had some high school days. I meet friends all the time the museum, the library and especially in the evenings but I only sometimes have high school days. They sneak up on me and stir up memories that I had always believed that I had matured beyond. It happens when I’m in my old neighborhood mostly. I find them everywhere and doing different things. I see them on transit a lot. They seem to be coming home from work or sometimes tell me that they are visiting parents. I somehow have friends in common and will often accompany them to events that I am participating in. I tend to meet a lot of them during the holiday season and they often are dressed nicely. I generally think that they super popular and am so happy that we got to talk. But that’s just me.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment