Saturday, December 8, 2012

Art and Pizza

I wrote that on Thursday I took the N to the library before 5 and met Nicole was in the lobby. We went to White Walls, where it was really quiet because of the SCOPE conference in Miami. It was a photo installation that was meant to showcase the situation in Goma, North Kivu and I was impressed. Then we went to Shooting Gallery next door. We walked down O’Farrell to Mason and then over to Union Square. We went to Goorin and tried on hats. A block later we were at 49 Geary and went to the fifth floor. There was a great exhibit with motels and neon signs from the 1950’s.

We walked up and down the building. I wrote that I don’t remember everything because the floors are so similar. The two on the 5th were cool. There was one I called the diorama. I got a postcard from Modernbook. We went into Frankle. We went to the gallery at Kearny and then crossed the street to the bus. We took the 30 bus to Columbus where we got pizza.  We went to Visuvio, ordered drinks from Dave and talked philosophy.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment