Friday, November 16, 2012

Taking Privileges

Ideas are transferred from person to person and are more difficult to transmit if they are not easy to understand. This is a simple enough concept and by extension the idea, whatever it is, if it is too easy to understand isn’t likely to be much value to its creator.

I recently had a couple of ideas. One was (or is maybe) to be a retail item. I have a pricing concept for it. I rather like the idea. The other is more of a tool and I have some ideas on how to design and develop a prototype. However, I am not so certain about actually pursuing these ideas since I have never been very good at asserting control or taking privileges.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment