Monday, November 12, 2012

Pay for My Refills

I went to the Mission the night before to see a friend. His girlfriend doesn’t like him taking BART back to the East bay too late so he took off early. I had an appointment in morning anyway.  I woke up on time and made it out there easy coming back was fine too since it’ a holiday of sorts. I hate it when I have to comb my thoughts for the solution to a problem. I had to do this all say. I sent that off as an email.  I go to the coffee shop a lot. Lately they have been telling me to pay for my refills.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment