Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Read my Blogs!!

I am doing things different lately and it has to do with my other sociality sites. I am trying to get you to be more interested in the other things that I am writing. For the past two years I have been developing two blogs that do different things. One is a busy site run off of automatic updates from groups to which I am a subscriber. It is called Newsletters and there are about thirteen contributors. I am constantly evaluating ways to make the postings more pertinent to my life and yours. The second site is called the Jobs Page and it contains sanitized emails from people that send me jobs announcements that I like. I say sanitized because I have been scrubbing personal data from these posts. While I am aware that this undermines the value of these postings, my reasoning behind it is to maintain the edge that they offer me while also allowing viewers to see what opportunities are out there.

I have been keeping the Red Phone Hot Line as a way to document my life and let others know what I am up to. These other blogs are useful in this regard and I make them better every day. As of this week I have begun posting to them and making comments about their content. While this complements my regular, incorporating sociality sites (FB, G+ and Twitter) has taken this process a step further because if my socialite network is aware of all the goodies that I have on my blogs it’ll boost readership.

I started writing this on 110512. This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment