Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Salmon and Beans with Quinoa

On Monday I helped a bike organization perform maintenance on the bikes at a local middle school and cut out early to go to work. The job takes me all over the city and is pretty easy. Before each survey I set up camp at a central coffee shop. On Monday though I had to go the project organizer’s office where we discussed the new routes and procedures. After the meeting I ran off to catch the Giants win NLCS 7 and bumped into some friends. I was really happy that the Giants did so well!

Next day I went to dinner at a girlfriend’s house after I did my route; salmon and beans with quinoa. Amazing. I finally got some work done at home that day.

I was so conflicted over a volunteer party to which I was invited. I had made plans to see the Worlds Series with my good friend. I called the volunteer coordinator and he said they would have a TV but when I got to Yancy’s we decided to just stay there. Good thing too because I realized after the Panda hit three homers that I hadn’t wanted to miss that.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment