Monday, January 23, 2012

I was happy. It was raining…

I am not creating blog posts as often as I want to but I am definitely using the notebook to write and that is a good thing. I also have been posting for more than a year now. I notice that I like to make comments about my commute and the bicycle stops in SF and Walnut Creek. Some of my coworkers had to go to Oakland to make scans. I also stop to have beers with a coworker at Hennessey’s bar in the financial district.

There was a story in the paper about someone driving their car into the Duboce Tunnel. He was drunk and said, “I’m not from around here.”

My parents went to Reno for a few days and my brother was in town. I forgot my keys and had to leave the bike at the BART station. Later I went to the bar with the coworkers. I was happy. It was raining and I didn’t ride the bus on Friday. I went to the Uptown after watching Tinker Tailor episodes that night. I saw old friends and we went to Homestead later. I wandered around the city over the weekend and watched more Tinker Tailor and worked on the Thesis for most of the weekend.

My only ski trip last season was to Squaw Valley. I had fun but there wasn’t a lot of snow.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment