Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's OK to Say "Ale”

The ale house in Walnut Creek that we went to on Thursdays is written Øl but it is ok to say “ale”. I rode to Øl with four other bikers. I remember a couple of times when it was a few of us and I enjoyed it a lot. We would wait for each other at the intersections newt the bridges and at the bar. These guys had a special coffee making area in their office. Sometimes during the commute I buy coffee grounds only later discover that none of them cared. I later realized that they were getting reimbursed for coffee on payday.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment