Thursday, November 10, 2011

Next Bus or Train

I kept a large amount of ham in the fridge at work for about a week. I would bring it out every day and eat it for lunch. One of my coworkers would always make fun of me for it. I hated hearing him talk about it. He would say that he would prefer to have pizza over “slimy ham” implying that the ham was old and gross. I eventually quit eating the ham because I stopped trusting it.

I try to get to work as early as possible and have managed to get to work at 7:30. This means that I leave my house at 5:30 in the morning. While the trip isn’t exactly and hour I have to wait in more than one place for the next bus or train.

This photo was taken at Critical Mass, Holloween 2011.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment