Monday, October 24, 2011

Writing Stability

There were a couple of days where I just got up and left for work without even thinking about it. I have been really serious about getting home from work and getting to my thesis. I think that this is indicative of a certain stability in my writing. I have time to do it, know what I need to write and am not concerned with anything external. I think a lot about my morning commute. For instance, I like to use the Alamo Square route when riding my bike.

This photo has a wonderful view of Tomales Bay.
This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment