Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday OT

There were a lot of changes at work and was promoted. I get rides from my coworkers to and from work and or BART. They always give me the skinny on the job. I had just heard an earful from my boss when I got a ride all the way home. I ended up in the rain that evening because I went down town to hang out with my friend in town from Buffalo. I did a lot of Saturday OT. There were donuts. That day I went to Sacramento to go to a party. I wrote most my notes on the train. I also noticed that I was relying upon my computer to record my thoughts. I really value my notebook over my computer sometimes. It can be super easy to use. The notebook seems a lot freer than the blog.

I snapped a photo at Fifth and Market while waiting for the express.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment