Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Bit of a Pot Luck

I can seem to find much free time between overtime at work my thesis and my notebook. I rode to work on my bike for Monday’s commute. I like to take notes on how the morning commute takes place. I’m always so concerned with getting up on time. I got evaluated at work and we had ice cream that day. On the way home I got to check out the BART system’s “bikestations”.  I got to see my brother for Thanks Giving when he came by on his way to Orange County.  This is me on Thanksgiving.

I also went to my girlfriend’s parents that day. I had fun and it was a bit of a pot luck. There was music. Then the next day after work I caught up with my family at the Embarcadero. We walked around. I also did this did this funny thing called Friend’s Giving. You go to a party on the day after Thanks Giving and hang out with your friends. It was a long weekend.
This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment