Tuesday, June 25, 2024

I Decided to Go

On October 7 I wrote that the night before, a friday night, I stopped by a taqueria on Polk Street and then rode zigzag to Green and Laguna on the way to Bike Party at Fort Mason. I looked at who was there and saw a few close friends and a couple of others I knew. I also noticed a few new random people.

When the ride left, I had to try hard to find people to interact with and ended up riding close to a couple I knew for a while. Some new people smiled at me and I wanted to chat with them but I had to maneuver to do so. That was when a person from the East Bay caught up with me on his tall bike and interrupted my interactions with them. All of us had a good natured chat as we approached Golden Gate Bridge above Fort Point.

At the visitor center at Golden Gate Bridge I got water and saw others I knew. One person gave me a hug. A short while later I decided to go home as our access to Golden Gate Bridge appeared blocked.

In the morning of the day I wrote this, I had coffee at Mercury Cafe in the sun at 10 but had to move to the shade. I went home to tidy

Later I went to Geary and Masonic to do some shopping. I stopped to have fish and chips on the way back. I also stopped at Target and had a great time watching the sunset from the parking lot on the top floor. I took great photos of the Pacific Ocean in the post sunset view. It had been a very hot day and the sky was brilliant.

Later I went to Minibar and Page where I tried to make friends with a bartender and saw an acquaintance. I got home pretty late.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment