Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Pictures of The Train

On May 13, 2022, I wrote that I walked to the coffee shop with my two boys. Then we went to 16th Street BART in preparation for our bike trip to Folsom Lake. In the station and on the train, I showed the boys pictures of building the Transbay tube. They followed the map and I pasted pictures to Twitter. At MacArthur we quietly boarded on the Emory go round. Then we went to the Amtrak station in Emeryville. There we retrieved our bicycles from the station agent and I got the boys re-packed. We took pictures of the train as it approached and once we were on board we found a four seater. I bought them some candy and a Coke. I also got myself some coffee. We had just passed through Davis when I started writing.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment