Wednesday, February 5, 2020

“Hold my Beer” Jokes

On October 19 I wrote that in the morning I drank some coffee and after eating I got ready to leave.  I brought some extra wheels for the walk to Haight Street, had a second coffee and quietly walked to the Dahlia garden.  Mom had let me know that she would not be able to meet so instead I met dad wo had brought cookies from mom.

After that I went to the tricycle event and got to know people over drinks and food. The organizers and I quietly enjoyed the picnic chairs. The race was fun and I made third.It was good that I had practiced. The host and I had a slight rivalry.

There were a couple of “hold my beer” jokes. Some of the people that came were really interesting. I had food from the barbeque and a bunch of snacks. I took a quiet walk alone and later helped tidy the picnic I realized it was a bit wet out. I had another beer after that and quietly got my backpack together to go.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment