Thursday, November 21, 2019

Some Tom Waits Songs

On July 21 I wrote that I went to Flower Piano to meet some acquaintances. A couple musicians played some Tom Waits songs and it was really crowded but better than a free concert series.

I saw a lot of people I knew but didn’t see a lot of the garden.  However, the big meadow was marvelous. We kicked some guys ball around until a pianist I knew showed up.  After that we all left.

I stopped at the vintage clothing store and bought a jacket. Then I rode quietly to the apartment, unloaded, ate a bit of food and started to wind down early.  My friend showed up and we had a cocktail together.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment