Friday, August 2, 2019

Easter Morning

On April 21 I wrote that Easter morning I woke at my parents house. I spent about an hour in the bedroom getting ready for my day. When I quietly went upstairs I did what I needed to eat and start the day.

Mom and dad left at nearly 10 and I quietly headed off to the café where I saw a coworker. She headed out a bit later and I had a hard time getting back home.

It was quiet time at noon and my sister showed up at around 1230. I had a sandwich. No one was happy with my handling of things. When quiet time was over mom was napping.

However, a short while later we did the usual festivities. After that a few of us went on a walk to the park. That took too long and I had a hard time. We went to the baseball and soccer field. Then we passed through the playground and went home. I noted that it was really hard. I brought chaos home and my sister wasn’t happy about it.

Later after eating I was alone together. My friend showed up and we wound down.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment