Thursday, July 25, 2019

Taylor to Sunday Streets

On April 14 I wrote that I awoke slowly in the morning. I went to Kantine for a good meal and boarded an F train to Sixth and Market. I walked up Taylor to Sunday streets. I got samosas and texted my old roommate pictures. I visited the park there, went to the bike shop and visited the community center. My sister and I had gone there last year with my friend.

There was chalk in the middle of the intersection because the streets were closed to traffic. I walked by some bounce houses and then I went down Golden Gate to watch kids playing grunge. I had filled and hung out in front of City Hall. I saw some friends.

I took the F to the apartment and had a quiet snack before going to a nearby park for a beer.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment