Tuesday, July 9, 2019

We Were in Davis

On March 28 I wrote that I went to work after getting coffee. I texted and emailed my father, my friend and my brother. I gave up around 3:30 and noted that dad and my friend were meeting me out in front of the office. So, I packed, made a reservation at a hotel in Davis and went outside. My dad gave me the keys to the car before hopping a bus to the Sunset and my friend and I drove to the bridge.

Near MacArthur maze my friend started to be very animated and chatty. We discussed many things until we got to do a Vallejo. We were in Davis a little while later. We found the hotel and checked in before going to a nice Thai place. After that we went to the same Irish pub that we had been to previously. We discussed family.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment