Monday, April 15, 2019

The Orbit Room

In the morning of 31 December I wrote that I woke at 8:30 after a struggle. I ate some food and we got ready for the day. We had a good time at Four Barrel after that. I decided to quietly climb into Lafayette Square and said bye to her at 14th. I got off the 49 at Clay and spent 20 minutes at Starbucks on California before going to the park. The place sounded like a foot being dragged.

I had a good time and an hour later I walked down Laguna to the grocery store on Hayes Street and walked home. That was around when my friend showed up. She had been at her shop getting stuff.

After running some errands we got ready for the evening. I went to the corner store then and when I got back my sister had shown up. My friend and I left her there to go to a local bar for a few drinks and a pizza. We saw some bread is there and Frank Sinatra clips. We also watched Hot Tub Time Machine.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment