Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Everyone Rode the AirTrain

On January 6 I wrote that that morning I was up at 8:30 about. My friend had made pop overs and I focused on cleaning. She left easily and my brother went to the print shop. When he returned we headed out to the airport to meet our sister and brother-in-law during their layover.

The trip was hard because I had to deal with all the steps to go and it was raining heavily. My brother pushed the cart and at 16th St. BART we dried off and caught a train.

We found a seat at the cafeteria in terminal G for a drink and a meal. Our sister and brother-in-law were in good spirits but we’re not happy with the flight. They had to lose weight before takeoff because the plane was too small for the bookings and it was snowing in DC in Denver.

We talked about DC and their family. I quietly watched some football. Later my brother and everyone rode the AirTrain before we said bye to our sister and brother-in-law. My brother and I took BART back to the apartment.

The rain had stopped and my friend had picked up a chicken sandwich which I was eating while my brother was getting ready to go. I tidied and did dishes while my friend wound down and eventually I took the garbage down and stopped off at the grocery store and thieves.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment