Monday, January 21, 2019

Back at The MOMA

On September 30 I wrote that that morning my visitor and his girlfriend got me up and after getting ready we walked to the cafe where we all had the potatoes. Then we walked through the morning air to the F train and went to the Museum of Modern Art. We had some coffee and we walked through the center. We looked at a buckeye growing in the park.

We went to Tempest and sad around talking for a bit. When we left we split up but ended up back at the MOMA. We started with the Thiebaud exhibit but really split up. We went up to the third-floor and I got lost in the work of a photojournalist who had covered kids in Queens and Kurdish pogroms. We spent some time on the balcony and looked at a slideshow on Kurdistan.

A bit later we went to the fourth, fifth and sixth floor is pretty quick. And then we got our coats and caught a 14 walked to the apartment. When we had rested enough to eat we went to look at several taquerias before settling on Cancun. My guest bought me a beer and we saw a lady from the museum. We spoke to her for a bit and then walked to a bar I know where we saw a guy we knew and he looked at photos with my guest. We walked back to the apartment then.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment