Sunday, December 2, 2018

The Horseshoe Courts

On September 16 I wrote that I woke to noise in the kitchen. I had nothing at breakfast really because I wanted to meet an acquaintance. At 9:30 I was nearly at Duboce Café. My acquaintance and his sister came up Duboce when my coffee was ready. That was surprising because they live deep in the Mission.

We rode to Peet’s and discussed things until we got to the Panhandle. She has a daughter who knows all of the people. We took JFK to overlook through the polo fields to Spreckels to see the boat event. Then we went down JFK to the beach. My acquaintances did a lot of catch-up. We ascended to the Polo Fields and the equestrian fields. We took JFK and she met her family at the blue playground.

Her brother and I went to the liquor store to buy beer and then we went to the Horseshoe courts to look at the view.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment