Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Through the Transit Center

On August 19 I wrote that when I got to mom and dad’s house my friend made dinner and I set the table. The roast chicken and a salad with biscuits was great and afterwords mom and dad tidied up. I got the room ready downstairs. I wrote in my notebook to.

Later we walked to Taraval but when we were nearly there my friend interacted with the people at the house with the “open” sign. We went and looked at host’s Star Trek bridge set. They had a giant ping-pong table and a pool table.

There was a burlesque at Riptide so we went to the White Cap for a drink and a shot. We walked back and had ice cream with mom.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this, my friend and I were in the kitchen and living room having coffee. She got ready and left at 10. I said bye a bit later and ran to the bus. I had trouble at Judah but managed to get on an N Judah on my way to Sunday Streets in the South of Market Area.

By 12 it was quiet time as I went through the tunnels. I got off at Folsom Street and walked through the Transit Center. I met an acquaintance at the MOMA where we had a coffee and went through Richard Serra’s Sculpture Sequence. Then we went to the Yerba Buena Center and over to Folsom Street.

That seemed to be where Sunday streets was centered. We hung out at Victoria Davies Park for an hour eating snacks and quietly walked to Streat Food. I had beer and some fries. There was a cool bus we quietly explored.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment