Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Ride was Pretty

On August 4 I wrote that I went straight to work in the morning. I spent the entire afternoon at my desk with my notes. When I went home I got my bike and some beer. I then wrote to Folsom and met all fo the Bike Party people. The ride left for Bernal Heights. I saw a bunch of people that I don’t normally see.

The ride was pretty simple. I was worn out climbing Bernal Hill. I took photos and shared them with my mom. I interacted with some of the regulars about their jobs and pastimes. We rode down Alabama, Mariposa and around to Islas Creek.

There an acquaintance handed out candy. I met a few new people. One of the regulars was riding around with his trike. I left at 11 with one of the guys and we went to the Mission. I was asleep at 12:30.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment