Thursday, May 24, 2018

Look for Eggs

On 2 April I wrote that the saturday before I had finished writing at nearly 10 after having a meal of pancakes and bacon. My sister came over a little later and we all got ready to go to to the coffee shop. I saw an old high school classmate on the way and my friend saw and old
coworker.

The coffee was great and we made sure the owners knew it before we walked to the west playground and found my brother waiting for us. I enjoyed myself and about 45 minutes later and we headed back to the house. I started quiet time and was alone for an hour. When I got back upstairs my brother was having a lot of problems emailing a large video to his wife.

We spoke about it and I agreed to walk to the park with the my nibblings. He said he would try and get things done at the library. My friend wanted to come with me. We brought red wagon and the walk was fun. The park was better but my friend left halfway through.

When we were finished at the park my brother had returned from the library but had not accomplished much. My friend had made a meal and my nephew ordered pizza. We ate for a while and then my brother took the bus to my sister’s house.

My mom had gone to church. My friend and and I wound the house down and tidied. She had been having a lot of trouble that day. We went to the beer place next to the morning's coffee shop.  My brother texted as she was calling it a night so I walked to a bar and met him. We had a beer and I went to bed.

Sunday morning I was awake at like 830. My brother was about to drive out of state. I enjoyed the morning after he left but at 10:30 I slacked off. By 11 my friend was having quiet time. I was only able to have 45 minutes alone before my sister showed up. We hung out in the living room for going to the yard to look for eggs.

After that we went upstairs and had lunch. My friend returned to the yard around two and by four we had started walking to the south playground. That was fun. My sister and niece said bye and my friend and I and we walked back to the house. A short while later she ran off with her old coworker then.

I did what needed to be done until 630 and then she returned. We wound the house down and later we went to the living room and hung out with mom and dad. We watched an X-Men movie.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment